FreeBSD container (FreeBSD Container)
A FreeBSD Container uses specialized OS technology to separate your
services and code from other users of the machine including the
primary OS, enabling Exonetric to delegate full administrative access
to you. This application isolation allow you to run more sophisticated
software with complete control, but for much less than the cost of a
dedicated hardware server or even a standard fully isolated virtual
Pricing (ex. VAT)
|FreeBSD "Storage" Container inc. 1TB storage and 1TB monthly transfer
|FreeBSD "Service" Container inc. 15GB storage and 250GB monthly transfer
|each extra 1GB of transfer
Please contact us for further details.
Who is it aimed at?
- » Do you have specific software requirements?
- » Do you run high-traffic websites processing hundreds of hits, transactions or enquiries every day?
- » Do you operate bandwidth-hungry web operations?
- » Do you require fast, reliable and secure connectivity to the web?
- » Do you want a low monthly cost?
What are the benefits?
- » Security -
Your server is stored in our Telehouse facilities, purpose-built IT and
telecommunications facility, and the main hub for Internet traffic in the UK
- » Network - outstanding connectivity
with multiple independent links to the USA, access to Europe,
and peering agreements with LINX to facilitate UK
- » Support -
with our round-the-clock systems monitoring and support.
- » Versatility -
you can fit the service to your needs with our exceptional bandwidth
packages. We also offer total solutions, incorporating everything from
permanent connection to the Internet, "remote hand" services to
- » Uncontended burstable bandwidth
- » 15 GB to 1TB of disk storage per container
- » 4 GB RAM per 10 containers
- » 1 physical CPU per 10 containers
- » Flexible bandwidth
- » Additional increased disk space, as you need
See FreeBSD container Frequently Asked Questions